A gorgeous decorated horseshoe shown here with Royal Stewart tartan* ribbon handle and bows, replica thistles & heather, foliage and a selection of Scottish & tartan embellishments.
The set includes:
- A brushed aluminium horseshoe (unworn of course!) decorated with heather, thistles and co-ordinating silk florals
- a ‘lucky’ silver sixpence (genuine pre-circulated coin) on a card heart with ‘A Wee Lucky Sixpence’ printed around the edge.
- There is a rectangular satin-finish card with tartan/thistle background displaying the text: ‘Good Luck from Scotland’ **
- The set is packaged securely in a high quality pearlised gift box with padded insert
- The inside of the lid contains information on the History of the British sixpence coin and the folklore surrounding the ‘lucky’ horseshoe
* Other tartans & colours available (see gallery pic for info)
** (you can choose your own designated text for a small additional charge)
Horseshoes measure approx 13 x 13 cm
Box measures 17 x 17 x 3.5cm
This gift set is also available in ‘Wedding’ & ‘Baby’ themed designs ~ see separate listings